Providing Services to Fit Your Needs

Foreign Nationals Tax Services

Are you moving to the US? , have you been transferred to work in the US from another Country? Did you change your immigration status? Do you need a ITIN?

If you a Foreign National holding a Non immigrant Visa, or you invested in Real Property or in a Business and have doubts or concerns to determine your tax position in the United States, contact us for a consultation.

Our Firm can guide you thru this process and help you to understand your tax position, to obtain an ITIN for you and/or your dependents and to prepare your US Income Tax Return. Every case is different and We analyzed each one with the attention they deserve.